Take this psychology test to find out about your personality! This test measures what many psychologists consider to be the five fundamental dimensions of personality.
- Learn more about the Big Five by reading answers to commonly asked questions.
- Read our consent form, which explains the benefits of this free, anonymous test and your rights.
- There are no “right” or “wrong” answers, but note that you will not obtain meaningful results unless you answer the questions seriously.
- These results are being used in scientific research, so please try to give accurate answers.
- Your results will be displayed as soon as you submit your answers.
|As you are rating yourself, you are encouraged to rate another person. By rating someone else you will tend to receive a more accurate assessment of your own personality. Also, you will be given a personality profile for the person you rate, which will allow you to compare yourself to this person on each of five basic personality dimensions. Try to rate someone whom you know well, such as a close friend, coworker, or family member.If you would like to compare your personality to another person’s, please select how you are related to the other person.
(Click for choices)
|Directions: The following statements concern your perception about yourself in a variety of situations. Your task is to indicate the strength of your agreement with each statement, utilizing a scale in which 1 denotes strong disagreement, 5 denotes strong agreement, and 2, 3, and 4 represent intermediate judgments. In the boxes after each statement, click a number from 1 to 5 from the following scale:
There are no “right” or “wrong” answers, so select the number that most closely reflects you on each statement. Take your time and consider each statement carefully. Once you have completed all questions click “Submit” at the bottom.
|I am someone who…|
Continue at: http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
The text above is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link